Description

Afar National Regional State Bureau

Afar is Located in the eastern part of Ethiopia. The Region has Common Boundaries with the State of Eritrea in the North-East, Tigray in the North-West, With Amhara in the South-west with Oromia in the South-East and with the Republic of Djibouti in the east.
Afar Region, the Afar Regional State is one of the eleven regional states(kililoch) of Ethiopia and is the homeland of the Afar people. Formerly Known as Region 2, its new Capita; as of 2007 is the Recently Constructed city of Semera, Which Lies on the paved Awash Assab highway.

The regional government of Afar Bhrawi is one of the 11 regions that have been recognized by Article 47/1 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Indonesia and was established in 1985. Based on the forecast data of population and house census conducted in the region for the 2nd time in 2000, it is estimated that the total population of the region in 2007 will reach 1,723,007, of which 308,000 (17.88%) will live in urban areas and 1,415,000 (82.12%) will live in rural areas.

Looking at the gender composition of the region’s population, it is estimated that 946,003 (54.9%) are males and the remaining 777,004 (45.1%) are females. The region has a land area of 96,707 km2, and its geographical location is located in the Rift Valley in the northeast of the country, and it borders four national regional governments and two countries and serves as a development corridor. 

Qafar Agattinh Rakaakayih Doolatak Maaliyyaa Kee Maddur Daddosih Biiro

MABLA

Rakaakay Doolatak Ekrarsa kee abbinos duddi maqarrowwayah Rakaakay Culenti fayyale caddol dadlam kee qilaagul rakita gaddat xoqqoysimiyyi siirat fidditimeeh, Rakaakayal Dacarsittoh xiinah ayyuntih mano tayse weelot milaagteh yableenimi

FARMO’

Amotani-yan Daddos Diggoysak Rakaakay ayyuntih Dadalih-caddo Maddur Duddih-missa luk qilagsimtaamal rakita gaddat xoqqosimiyya sarsiisak, uddurulluk gexam duuda Ekrarso kee Oytisso, Maaliyya kee lko xiinissoh lowsiisiyyh siirat fidsiisak, culenti gaaboysoh dudda mulkuqusak, Rakaakayal Daqoorit kee Magaala xiinissoosah fanat yambulluye Daddos caddoh coocih baxsa ceenoysaanam kee guba-raaqa doolat luudul Ekraaraanamaay, abbinoysaanamayy, kattaataanam kee Agaaradaanamih dudda diggoysak Atlaakek currik-yan sissik ayfaafayih mattacayno siiratitte akah fiddinsimtannah abaanama.

Video

Add Review & Rate

Be the first to review “Afar National Regional State Office”

Quality
Location
Service
Price