The Consular Department would like to inform you when applying for visa, the following documents should be authenticated by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Of The Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF CHILDREN
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
- BUSINESS LICENSES
- CAR OWNERSHIP
- HOUSE OWNERSHIP
Make an Appointment
For correct and updated fees please refer to fees page.
All fields are mandatory! Please write your name like it appears in your passport.
- Please note that NO appointments will be made by phone.
- The embassy does not accept visitors without appointments.
- Please bring 2 photo ID 5cn X 5 cn.
- Every visitor and his/her belongings will be required to undergo a security check.
- For security purposes, no personal objects will be allowed into the mission, including handbags, mobile phones and electronic devices.
- Do not bring large handbags or suitcases to the embassy .
- Do not bring food and/or beverage bottles or containers.
- The mission’s security directives apply to people in the consular waiting room. The
- Instructions of the security staff must be obeyed at all times.
- If you are inquiring about a visa for a child, please be aware the child must be present at the appointment.
- Please refer to requirements section for updated requirements.
For more information on consular services please call on the telephone number : +251-11-6-461948 (Please call only from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM from Monday to Friday)
Contact online : Please Click here…