Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department. Unresolved queries will delay collection of payment from the external customers.
Problem Complexity / Process
- Directly resolve customer queries
- Ensure effective and efficient logging of all queries
- Handle billing adjustment raised by customers.
- Follow up undelivered invoices.
- Retrieve billing documents upon request by customers.
- Look for missing shipment documents through different channels.
- Communicate with overseas for special customers queries.
- Analyse and report the reasons for queries and take proactive action to eliminate them.
- Ensure compliance with the OTC process.
Customer / Stakeholder
- Ensure queries by customers are attended promptly and communication is handled in a professional manner.
- Work together with Billing to ensure billing accuracy upon receipt of queries.
- Liaise with Customer Service on billing query from customers.
- Work together with Credit Control and Collection to provide feedback regarding the status of queries/disputes. Analyse and eliminate reasons for queries.
Manage query workload for assigned customer portfolio. Decision making must be within the standardized finance processes using collect tool and deviation is not allowed unless approved by immediate supervisor. Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor. Refer complex and unusual problems to the supervisor.
Reporting to: AR Supervisor
- 2-3 years of experience in the area of responsibility of handling Account Receivable including the role of handling billing-related issues with customers and different stakeholders.
- University Degree, preferably in accounting & finance, business administration or management and economics.
- Effective communication and telephone handling skills, Good command of spoken and written English
- Customer-oriented and able to solve customer problems independently
- Detail-minded, analytical, and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. Able to liaise with external customers as well as internal parties and work under pressure. Proficient PC skills, especially in MS Office, preferably with knowledge in MS Access. Finance/Accounting knowledge is a must
- Call center Management skills
- Details knowledge of present services processes
- Knowledge in billing & credit policy
- Excellent Analytical ability and Numerical Skills
- Attention to Details
How to Apply