Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department. Unresolved queries will delay collection of payment from the external customers.
Problem Complexity / Process
- Directly resolve customer queries
- Ensure effective and efficient logging of all queries
- Handle billing adjustment raised by customers.
- Follow up undelivered invoices.
- Retrieve billing documents upon request by customers.
- Look for missing shipment documents through different channels.
- Communicate with overseas for special customers queries.
- Analyse and report the reasons for queries and take proactive action to eliminate them.
- Ensure compliance with the OTC process.
Customer / Stakeholder
- Ensure queries by customers are attended promptly and communication is handled in a professional manner.
- Work together with Billing to ensure billing accuracy upon receipt of queries.
- Liaise with Customer Service on billing query from customers.
- Work together with Credit Control and Collection to provide feedback regarding the status of queries/disputes. Analyse and eliminate reasons for queries.
Manage query workload for assigned customer portfolio. Decision making must be within the standardized finance processes using collect tool and deviation is not allowed unless approved by immediate supervisor. Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor. Refer complex and unusual problems to the supervisor.
Reporting to: AR Supervisor